Tuesday, October 27, 2009

St. Anne Novena


My Mom e-mailed me about starting a novena w/ her and my two others Sisters. So, I start tomorrow...I will post the prayers in case anyone is interested in praying along! Anne is the confirmation name that my Sisters and I chose..

St. Anne is the patron Saint of the following:

Whose Patron is St. Anne?

Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
against poverty
Boschi Sant'Anna, Italy
Brittany, France
Broommakers
Saint Anne the patron saint of cabinetmakers
Canada
Ann the patron saint of Carpenters
Castelletto d'Erro, Italy
childless people
Corinaldo, Italy
Detroit, Michigan, archdiocese of
Equestrians
France
Saint Anne the patron Saint of Grandmothers
Saint Ann patron saint of grandparents
Anne the patron saint of homemakers
horse men
horse women
St. Ann the patron saint of housewives
ace makers
lace workers
lost articles
Marsaskala, Malta
Micmaqs
Miners
Molo, Philippines
Anne patron saint of Mothers
Norwich, Connecticut, diocese of
Nueva Valencia, Philippines
old-clothes dealers
poverty
St Anne the patron of pregnancy
St. Ann patron saint of pregnant women
Quebec, Canada
Santa Ana Indian Pueblo Riders
San Joaquin, Philippines
Seamstresses
stablemen
sterility
Taos, New Mexico
Turners
women in labor

No comments:

Post a Comment