Monday, September 14, 2009

Party's Over and I'm Back!

My daughter's birthday party is over and it was a success. The cake took 5 hours to make...and I told her I was never making it again! I will post a picture as soon as I download. I was happy with it...and so were my 14 nieces and nephews who got a kick out of the rainbow colors. I had to make the icing 3 times because it was not catching. Meringue is tough! You have to beat the egg whites and sugar just right...

I started taking the Mucinex, about 2 days ago...I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am having a really hard time swallowing these vitamins and such! I seriously look at them and want to puke...especially the B6. When I was pregnant I was given prenatal vitamins that smelled like flowers and they tasted good. But, they were very expensive...so I am saving them for when (if) I get pregnant again. So, now I am taking the cheapies....

I found that I can swallow them with coke.

I have 6K CM today....I could be starting my fertile time. Dr. T asked us to avoid until the next cycle....

1 comment:

  1. Stupid blogger deleted my first response before it could post. Anyway, I can't stand to choke down mucinex. I gave up after it wasn't helping me, but it seems to do wonders for others!

    ReplyDelete