Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back-to-School Nights

Had two Back to School Nights in a row. How I wish I could go back to school. I either need to teach again or go back to school for something!

Made it home in time to watch Glee. I know...I know..I should not be watching this show. The pilot was good clean fun...but now..it seems to get a bit raunchier week by week. I just can't tear myself away from a bunch of misfits who sing in the glee club. I was a "play geek"...a popular one...ha!!

On the baby making front: Is the 10kl ever going to come??? I was 6k and then 6k and now NOTHING!! I am downing these Mucinex like skittles! This is really annoying...there is no way to just bring it on. And I know it is the KEY to knowing when you are ovulating. Maybe I'm not.

Back to watching FOX News and these crazy ACORN videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment