Friday, August 21, 2009

Square One!

Yesterday was P+3 (Peak plus 3)...which means I am back to square one. I am starting my series of blood giving to determine my progesterone levels. I was secretly hoping my doctor would just put me back on the HCG shots...but Creighton is pretty systematic and they want to get my accurate levels. So, this means I have to give blood at P+3, P+5, P+7, P+9, and P+11...and then if mt levels are low I will start taking HCG to improve my estrodial and progesterone.

The bummer part is that these injections start at P+3. So, I won't be able to ttc until October's cycle. Napro does not use HCG as a "trigger shot" like some fertility doctors. HCG is used to help your own body produce the hormones for the following cycle.

The last time I did this series of blood work...besides the low progesterone...they discovered signs of a hypothyroid and high testosterone. I went to my General Practinoner and did my blood work and got an ultrsound. The results: She thinks the Quest Diagnostic Center gave my Napro Doctor the wrong blood....nice!

Off to iron some of hubby's shirts! He normally spends almost 2,000 dollars at the cleaners every year...so I volunteered to iron his shirts! I need to get into a better rotinue with this....he had to iron his own this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment